Westwood College – Inland Empire Campus
Inland Empire is a vast and bounteous area of Southern California that surrounds and encompasses the beautiful cities of San Bernardino, Ontario and Riverside. Cucamonga Valley and Victory Valley are just a couple of the awe-inspiring features of Inland Empire’s natural landscape.
Riverside County is among one of the most rapidly growing regions of the United States. Nestled among the picturesque Little San Bernardino foothills, Riverside County includes some of the most culturally unique cities and towns in California. Desert Hot Springs in the foothills is a popular resort town where students attending Westwood College in California can take a break from their studies and rejuvenate themselves in natural hot mineral springs.
Regional parks and recreational facilities abound in Inland Empire, offering numerous outdoor activities. Students at this California campus may spend their leisure time horseback riding, camping, hiking, water skiing and kayaking. And if students need a break from the warm sun, Westwood’s Inland Empire campus is only 15 miles from the Mount Baldy Ski Resort, the largest and steepest in all of Southern California.
Set against the awesome landscape of Inland Empire are a variety of cultural and entertainment resources. There is no shortage of interesting shops and boutiques, restaurants, art and history museums and music venues. The California campus is only a few miles from several shopping centers, including Montclair Plaza, Victoria Gardens and Ontario Mills Mall. The California campus is also within miles of the Quakes Stadium and only ten miles from the California Speedway.
Tour California Westwood campuses and you’ll see the many on-campus perks, as well: free parking, fully-equipped library, PC and MAC computer labs, free tutoring, numerous clubs and organizations and many more. When students do want to venture off campus, they can take advantage of the free shuttle to and from the Upland Metrolink station located only half a mile from campus. Whether you’re enrolled in Westwood’s business school in California or another industry-specific program, you’ll find numerous academic and recreational advantages in and around the Inland Empire, California campus. Why would you want to go anywhere else!
Don’t put your future on hold any longer. Complete this form or call 1-866-221-5632 today to learn more about Westwood College.
Degree programs available at Westwood College – Inland Empire
- Computer-Aided Design/Architectural Drafting (Associate)
- Game Art (Bachelor)
- Graphic Design (Associate)
- Graphic Design: Major in Animation (Bachelor)
- Interior Design (Bachelor)
- Visual Communications (Bachelor)
- Business Administration (Associate)
- Business Administration: Major in Accounting (Bachelor)
- Business Administration: Major in Healthcare Management (Bachelor)
- Business Administration: Major in Management (Bachelor)
- Business Administration: Major in Marketing Management (Bachelor)
- Construction Management (Associate)
- Construction Management (Bachelor)
- Health Information Technology (Associate)
- Medical Assisting (Diploma)
- Medical Assisting (Associate)
- Medical Insurance Coding and Billing (Associate)
- Medical Office Management (Associate)
- Electronics Technology (A)
- Information Technology (Associate)
- INT: Major in Network Management (Bachelor)
- INT: Major in Systems Security (Bachelor)
- Criminal Justice (Associate)
- Criminal Justice: Major in Administration (Bachelor)
- Criminal Justice: Major in Investigations (Bachelor)
- Paralegal (Associate)
20 West 7th Street
Upland, CA 91786
Call Toll Free: 866-221-5632
The Westwood College – Inland Empire Campus is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).